Monday, January 20, 2020

A Crown in Time

In my last series, which started with The Road to Alexander, I wrote about a modern woman kidnapped by Alexander the Great and forced to spend the rest of her life in ancient times. The series ended, and instead of resting on my laurels and taking up something more rewarding like hang-gliding off cliffs or deep sea exploration, I started a new book. This time I was heading to the Crusades, and since I love time slip books, my heroine was sent back on a mission to set time back on track after a serious mistake put the future in jeopardy.
I finished the book and started another one (I am a glutton for punishment – I can hardly find time to cook dinner so where was I finding time to write? Answer – lots of take-out pizzas.)  My publisher thought it was a good idea to tie the books together, so although it’s not a new series per se, there is a connecting element which is the Tempus University Time Travel Program – a handy place to have if you want to go back in time.
A Crown in Time is a standalone novel that starts the series which includes three standalone books so far.  The series is called The Tempus U Time Travel series, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

A Crown in Time: She must rewrite history, or be erased from Time forever… (The Tempus U Time Travel series)
Since it was perfected in 2900, time travel has been reserved for an elite, highly trained few. However, on certain occasions, a Corrector is needed to rectify a mistake in the past.
Do your job well, and you’ll go down in history. Fail, and you will be erased from Time . . .
In the far future, a convicted criminal is given a chance at redemption. The Corrector Program at Tempus University is sending Isobel back in time, to the year 1270, to rewrite history.
Her mission? To save the crown of France.
If she follows the Corrector’s Handbook everything should run smoothly. But soon, Isobel finds herself accompanying a hot-headed young noble on his way to fight the infidel in Tunis: a battle Isobel knows is fated to be lost.
Isobel must fulfil her duty, knowing she can never return to her time, knowing one wrong move can doom the future, or doom her to be burned as a witch . . .
Publisher: Headline Accent (16 Jan. 2020)
ASIN: B07ZF4QWNP
ISBN-13: 978-1786157768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasso's Lovers by Jean Mackin

  This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions . Jeanne Mackin will award a randomly drawn winner a $25 Am...