Thursday, April 12, 2018

Memories of Voyages (Dubai)


My husband worked for three months in Dubai one year, and I took a week off work to join him. Leaving in the middle of winter, I arrived in sunny Dubai and was immediately entranced by the wonderful architecture. We went for an evening in the desert, complete with open fire, incredible food, and a show! We hung out at the plaza where the fountains sing. We went to the malls, saw aquariums, went to the beach - in short, a magical vacation!


Dubai!
I had such a great time in this city. I loved the architecture, the sea, the people, the shopping, and the singing fountain. The food was wonderful, in short, I had a fantastic trip.
Here I am, in front of the man-made lake where the singing fountains are played at night.


Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 personNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasso's Lovers by Jean Mackin

  This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions . Jeanne Mackin will award a randomly drawn winner a $25 Am...